Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ugh, what a day, and it's only 8AM. Traffic was horrible this morning, and I just could NOT wake up. Slept in about 25 minutes and was rushed getting to work, hate that feeling. I'm suppose to be going to take a test after work but I might bail, YET again, I haven't really decided. Depends if I can concentrate enough to study a bit on breaks and on the ride home. We'll see. I really should go though, and I know that.

Last nights stir fry was a bit of a dissapointment, and I have it for lunch today so I'm not really looking forward to it. Hopefully it will taste a bit better second time around, or maybe I'll just go up and grab a salad, who knows. Going to be a pretty slow day at work, Thursdays usually are.

Breakfast this morning included a nice Organic Coffee with a sml amount of Hazelnut Creamer (could really taste the coffee for once) and a Taste of Nature Granola Bar, also enjoying a Vitamin water at the moment. Pictures suck, iphone has no flash and it was still a bit dark in the truck.





Well, best get some items done I suppose. Update later if I have time : )


No comments:

Post a Comment