Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Internet has been less that co-operative lately! So didn’t have the BEST day yesterday. Went to call about the courses I wanted to take at the Recreation Center for Life Guarding and the ones I needed are full! Clearly I should have been on top of that more, no one to blame but myself. Not going to let it get the best of me though, I’m going to see if I can take the daily ones, I’m kind of doubting that my boss will let me have two days off per week for it though so I might just have to wait until Novemeber to do them, which isn’t really a bad thing, get some more swimming time in to boost my times and I could always go ahead and grab the books ahead of time and get a jump on the reading.

Haven’t been blogging much lately, not sure why but I just can’t seem to get back into my groove. I start everyday super good, even yesterday was alright for the most part but ended up snacking on some chips later in the evening with R, and I had a coffee and cookie after dinner while out with J. The Stir fry we had for dinner was delicious though! I opted for 1/2 the amount of rice as usual and I was able to finish almost all of it, which doesn't usually happen. I find rice (especially white) to be extremely filling. I wonder if they would give it to me sans rice, I HATE white rice... er ok no. I just strongly dislike it.


Kung Pao Stirfry : ) Random Veg (Including Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Bean Sprouts, Carrots, Broccolli, Bok Choy, Green Onion) Shrimp and White Rice (Ugh).

Just need to find my swing again I suppose, hopefully it comes soon because I miss the energy that comes with the healthy eating. Anyways, lots of work to do today, better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment